The Fleet Feet San Diego team is comprised of the most passionate individuals in the running and customer service industry! Their focus is centered around giving our guests the best possible experience time after time as well as ensuring you achieve your needs in lifestyle, fit, customer service, training and product. Fitting you for running shoes or walking shoes is just the beginning! Come visit us to chat about your fitness goals and accomplishments.
Kevin Lachenmyer and Family- Owners
Katy Puckett - General Manager and Fit Specialist
- I am originally from Albuquerque, New Mexico and lived in Chapel Hill from 2007-2016 before moving to SD in July of 2017. I have worked for Fleet Feet for just over 10 years and really enjoy working with our team and providing a great experience to everyone who visits our store (home)! I love animals, especially my dog Kirby, Mexican food, and coffee.
Adam Smith - Training Program Director and Fit Specialist
- Adam grew up in Poway, CA where he competed in Cross Country and Track&Field before continuing to run at University of San Francisco. He loves running on trails and running in groups. The community aspect is what keeps him engaged and motivated.
Laura Stokes - Apparel Manager and Fit Specialist
- I attended high school at Vista Murrieta and ran track & field all four years and continued running at San Francisco State. I started working at Fleet Feet while I was in school and immediately loved the community aspect of the store. Being a sprinter for the majority of my running career, I was introduced to this whole other side of running that was so unfamiliar to me. I love helping other runners pursue their running goals and interacting with my San Diego community. My hobbies include adventuring with my dog Lulu, going to the beach, and reading in my down time.
Angela Gitschier - Training Program Mentor and Fit Specialist
- I started on a fitness journey a little over 3 years ago now and since then have lost nearly 60 lbs! The biggest shift in my journey started when I put a pair of running shoes on my feet, I fell in love with running and went on to complete a half and full marathon! I had a personal trainer who challenged and supported me to be the very best version of myself which motivated and inspired me to chose a career as a personal trainer! I want to give back to others by instilling that same passion! I am a firm believer that you can do anything you put your mind to.
Colin Jensen - Fit Specialist
- Attended Poway High School, began running competitively in 6th Grade for San Diego SoCal Roadrunners. Ran all four years on varsity cross country and track. Now attending Cal State San Marcos and majoring in Biology. Hobbies include: surfing, soccer, watching sports, and running faster than Kevin
Sean Lee - Training Program Mentor and Fit Specialist
- I've run a couple of half marathons and want to start training for triathlons and eventually work my way up to compete in a half Iron Man in the future. I am currently studying Kinesiology at Cal State San Marcos. I love golden retrievers, beaches, and California burritos.